An IT administrator’s dream
Primed for productivity
Despite its aggressively streamlined design, the ThinkPad X280 packs even more punch than previous models. From cutting-edge 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors to fast PCIe SSD storage, from RapidCharge to its innovative security options, the X280 gives you the resources to drive your business forward.
Takes a beating in stride
From spilled drinks to drops and knocks, modern laptops need to withstand life on the road. The ThinkPad X280 has you covered. It’s tested against 12 MIL-SPEC requirements and passes more than 200 durability tests. Whether it’s a day at the office, or a day on the move, the X280 has you covered.
From 0 to 80 in 60
The ThinkPad X280 delivers ** up to 13 hours of battery life. And if you’re running low, the RapidCharge feature provides 80% capacity in just an hour. So a lunch break or a layover is a quick opportunity to bank more than ** 13 hours on your battery.
* All battery life claims are approximate and based on results using both the MobileMark® 2014 battery-life benchmark tests. Actual battery life will vary and depends on many factors such as product configuration and usage, software use, wireless functionality, power management settings, and screen brightness. The maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and use.
Down with dongles
Prepare to be thunderstruck
The ThinkPad X280 includes Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3—the technology that brings lightning-fast Thunderbolt to USB-C at speeds up to 40 Gbps. Connect a cable from your USB-C port to a Thunderbolt 3-enabled device, and get four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other port type, while also supplying power.
For your eyes only
Data security is more important than ever. That’s why we designed the X280 with a range of security options. ThinkShutter means you don’t have to put a sticker on your laptop camera to ensure privacy; just close it up when you’re not using it. The match-on-chip touch fingerprint reader gives you secure login without the hassle of passwords. The optional IR Camera also brings the ease of facial login with Windows Hello.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The product is refurbished, fully functional, and in excellent condition.
- This pre-owned product has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned.
- This product is in “Excellent condition”. The screen and body show no signs of cosmetic damage visible from 12 inches away.
- This product will have a battery that exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original but will be compatible and fully functional. The product may come in a generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement within 14days or refund within 7 days of receipt if it does not work as expected and a 6 months Warranty.