Lenovo X270 Overview
Performance you can count on
With the responsiveness and efficiency of 7th generation Intel® Core™ processors, you can switch effortlessly between your favorite apps. What’s more, with a solid-state drive (SSD)—unlike with a regular mechanical hard drive—there are no moving parts and it performs faster. Boot up time is nearly three times quicker, while opening files is up to 30% faster. Even transferring files takes significantly less time. So in addition to delivering powerful performance, the X270 is quieter and more reliable.
Built for business-Tested for your lifestyle
Tested against 12 military-grade requirements and passing more than 200 quality checks, the X270 is engineered to survive the bumps and bruises of life.
It does the heavy lifting so you don’t have to
The X270 features convenient setup and deployment, as well as being highly manageable for when you need to service, upgrade, or secure. These laptops are engineered to make life—and work—easier for everyone, from the business professional to the IT technician.
Sacrifice nothing for portability
With two batteries and Power Bridge technology, the X270 affords great flexibility. And it’s lightweight, starting at just under three pounds. Feel free to leave the adapter behind and forget about searching for power outlets. Imagine instead what you could do with up to 21 hours* of battery life.
* All battery life claims are approximate and based on results using both the MobileMark® 2014 battery-life benchmark tests. Actual battery life will vary and depends on many factors such as product configuration and usage, software use, wireless functionality, power management settings, and screen brightness. The maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and use.
Go ahead—forget your password!
With Windows Hello, you’ll never have to remember another password. Simply touch the fingerprint scanner to log in to your X270.
Less really is more
X270 is available with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Signature Edition. No more trialware or unwanted apps. No more distractions—and easy provisioning for IT pros.
Up & running even if you’re not
Even when WiFi is out of range, the X270 has LTE-A available—so you’ll always have connectivity and access to all your data and apps in the cloud.
Look sharp. sound sharper
No matter where you are when you need to make a conference call, the HD webcam and noise-cancelling microphones on the X270 always ensure a great call experience. Plus, the 12.5” FHD display delivers sharp, vibrant visuals—perfect for working on the go or kicking back to enjoy a movie. Available with 10-point multitouch screen too.
No mouse required
Based on customer feedback, we’ve refined both the TrackPoint and the TrackPad on our award-winning ThinkPad keyboard. With an improved design that lessens jumps and gaps when scrolling, our navigation technology delivers a smoother, cleaner, and more accurate experience. Interact the way you want to. And don’t be surprised if you find your productivity on the rise.
We mean ALWAYS covered
The ThinkPad X270 comes with a standard worldwide warranty, which means that you can get help in 160 countries around the globe. We work around the world so your business can too.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The product is refurbished, fully functional, and in excellent condition.
- This pre-owned product has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned.
- This product is in “Excellent condition”. The screen and body show no signs of cosmetic damage visible from 12 inches away.
- This product will have a battery that exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement within 14days or refund within 7 days of receipt if it does not work as expected and a 6 months Warranty.